TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Show Sign

Matt N.

I'm preparing to register for a large local car show to be held next month. As part of the registration fee, they provide you a free-standing plastic sign to describe your car. They actually look nice... I neglected to enter my car last year, but have seen several folks reuse their sign at other local car shows. You provide the wording during registration and get the pre-printed sign at the show.

Did we ever get a definite number of the number of convertibles produced for 2008 (Vista Blue + BJ)? I've seen best guesses in other threads in the neghborhood of 720, but don't know if anyone has released a final count.... I'd like to use that in the sign if we have it.

I welcome your suggestions on the best 50-75 words to best describe these wonderfully-fun-to-drive peices of automotive history?

Thanks,

Matt

1. "Awesome."

2. "Bitchin."

3. "Poop eating grin whenever I drive it."

4. "Envy me."

5. "Just look at it...what else can be said?"

I thought using minimal verbage is best. :hysterical:

I'm preparing to register for a large local car show to be held next month. As part of the registration fee, they provide you a free-standing plastic sign to describe your car. They actually look nice... I neglected to enter my car last year, but have seen several folks reuse their sign at other local car shows. You provide the wording during registration and get the pre-printed sign at the show.

Did we ever get a definite number of the number of convertibles produced for 2008 (Vista Blue + BJ)? I've seen best guesses in other threads in the neghborhood of 720, but don't know if anyone has released a final count.... I'd like to use that in the sign if we have it.

I welcome your suggestions on the best 50-75 words to best describe these wonderfully-fun-to-drive peices of automotive history?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt,

here is what I used for my Shelby GT

Bob

MY_2007_Shelby_GT.doc

Thanks,

Matt

Matt,

The word document I sent was 2007, here it is in an earlier Word editon.

Bob

MY_2007_Shelby_GT.doc

Archived