TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post Your GT-H

GT500_KR

Mine is CSM 304, I purchased it in January 2008 with 5400 miles, it now has 5900 on it , I really do not want to break 6000, but it will happen soon enough, My car fax shows that it was sold at auction in Dec. 2006. A dealer in Springfield Ohio had it listed for sale at $79,000. I'm glad I didn't have to pay anywhere near that. According to my Hertz key chain, 304 was at the Indianapolis airport. I read a small blirb on one the forums that Indy only had 2 cars and did not rent either of them, supposedly the mangers drove them. My car is in exceptional condition, so if what I have read is true thank you Indy Hertz for taking good care of my car.

post-13305-1252168033_thumb.jpg

post-13305-1252168033_thumb.jpg

06H #102. Terlingua 2008 Participant, then the paint job afterwards. Now all painted stripes including sides. All new black paint over the gold, then multiple coats of clear. 20" Razors, BFG rubber, Moroso axle back exhaust, Brembo GT500 brakes, Hawk racing pads, soon to add the FRPP Hot Rod cams.

Polish5.JPG

100_3771.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great post. While all of the 2006 GT-Hs left SAI with the exact specifications (except the 4 manual cars which had 18" chrome wheels) it's interesting to see what owners have done to the car to "bling them up". It's hard to beat the striking black and gold of the GT-H. regards, Larry

Archived