TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Jersey Anyone?

red07shelby

South Jersey here, with two shelbys. I have 2006 GT-H #372, and 2008 shelby GT convertible #604. I am on the board and the national director for Garden State Mustang Club and we have lots of cruises! Now that the weather is warmer we pick atleast one a month for the club to attend together officially, but many members do atleast one cruise a week. As mywickedshelby said we also do several parades a year, and 3 car shows we sponsor and run ourselves.

I would LOVE to get together with all the shelbys sometimes! Let me know where and when! Just was at shelby in Vegas last week and may get a supercharger put on the 08!

Many of the club members are also attending several MCA nationals this year including Canada and Ohio, and I will be bringing the shelby's to that along with my antiques! ( I have 4 non-shelby mustangs too!)

Please e-mail me with questions on GSRMC or the MCA national shows! herpony68@yahoo.com

South Jersey here, with two shelbys. I have 2006 GT-H #372, and 2008 shelby GT convertible #604. I am on the board and the national director for Garden State Mustang Club and we have lots of cruises! Now that the weather is warmer we pick atleast one a month for the club to attend together officially, but many members do atleast one cruise a week. As mywickedshelby said we also do several parades a year, and 3 car shows we sponsor and run ourselves.

I would LOVE to get together with all the shelbys sometimes! Let me know where and when! Just was at shelby in Vegas last week and may get a supercharger put on the 08!

Many of the club members are also attending several MCA nationals this year including Canada and Ohio, and I will be bringing the shelby's to that along with my antiques! ( I have 4 non-shelby mustangs too!)

Please e-mail me with questions on GSRMC or the MCA national shows! herpony68@yahoo.com

What part of South Jersey?

CaptDave

i have a shelby gt and a 53 acre horse farm 15 miles from AC. if anyone is interested in an event location, let me know.

15 acres near AC. That's great. I live by Millville airport, but I work out of ACY airport. Are you anywhere near that? I guess your going to SAAC-33 then. Less than an hour away. Sould be fun when they open up Thunderbolt Raceway.

CaptDave

H,

We missed you today in Boonton, about 50+ plus made it. Had a blast, of course, after that salt washing soak of a rain we had yesterday, black beauty was right out side. Opening her up on 80/287 on the way over (&back) was like seeing an old friend after years.

bang....zoom!

M

H,

We missed you today in Boonton, about 50+ plus made it. Had a blast, of course, after that salt washing soak of a rain we had yesterday, black beauty was right out side. Opening her up on 80/287 on the way over (&back) was like seeing an old friend after years.

bang....zoom!

M

Driving 2 hours each way to bowl-not so much! But I will be at the meeting next week! For the other poster who asked where in South Jersey-Mount Laurel.

H,

bang....zoom!

M

Are you going to any National shows this year? With MCA we are doing Ohio and canada and then we are considering shelby at VIR.

Are you going to any National shows this year? With MCA we are doing Ohio and canada and then we are considering shelby at VIR.

We definately need to talk at the meeting. With the wedding coming up in June, followed by being away 2 weeks for Honeymoon, we have been so busy planning that, I havent sat down to figure out what makes sense for car/travel events this year.

I'd love to get together for a cruise. Would appreciate info on any cruises. Wednesday's are tough for me until school gets out. Hope to start attending meetings in June.

Archived