TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Jersey Anyone?

red07shelby

• 2 weeks later...

yup, that would be me.

I saw the car in the driveway a couple of weeks ago coming home from the boat ramp. I'm over by TJ school. We'll have to get meet up in the spring I'm hoping to have my car in the next 10 days. Was suppose to be here Dec 17th but no show.

I saw the car in the driveway a couple of weeks ago coming home from the boat ramp. I'm over by TJ school. We'll have to get meet up in the spring I'm hoping to have my car in the next 10 days. Was suppose to be here Dec 17th but no show.

sounds like a plan! what dealer did you order yours from?

Hello There,

I'm in Orange County NY, Just North of Mahwah.

Would love to try to get more people in the area together.

Jay

Welcome Jay.

Nice Vista Blue ride you have there.

We look forward to hearing from you more often.

We would love to see some more photos of your ride.

Happy new year. :shift:

Hi Rob, Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I've been kind of silent here. Has been a couple of times I really wanted to post, but always, seem to be in a time crunch. I own a landscape business, things will be really slowing down now. Will have more time for the computer. With the lack of Winter hitting the North East yet, I ve been spending every Spare moment Either driving the new car, or Cleaning/Starring at it. Have had it 1-month now, and about 1400 miles so far. Just told wife about it last week! Don't think I'll be putting much miles on the Classics next year. Well, I'll be putting some details of the purchase and experiences in the last 1400, where's the best place to post?

Jay

Yeah I've been kind of silent here. Has been a couple of times I really wanted to post, but always, seem to be in a time crunch. I own a landscape business, things will be really slowing down now. Will have more time for the computer. With the lack of Winter hitting the North East yet, I ve been spending every Spare moment Either driving the new car, or Cleaning/Starring at it. Have had it 1-month now, and about 1400 miles so far. Just told wife about it last week! Don't think I'll be putting much miles on the Classics next year. Well, I'll be putting some details of the purchase and experiences in the last 1400, where's the best place to post?

Jay

post-7762-1167520435_thumb.jpg

post-7762-1167520459_thumb.jpg

post-7762-1167520435_thumb.jpg

post-7762-1167520459_thumb.jpg

Hello There,

Jay

Hi Jay,

didn't mean to leave you hanging. I was too excited about another Shelby owner in my town. NIce choice of colors. I was originally going with a Vista w/ tungsten , but the red w/ white became available so I jumped.

Nice car collection.

Marlon

Capitol City. Finally came in yesterday but could take home nobody to PDI it so I'll pick it up Tues. Ordered it April 1st

congrats!!! you'll love it. If you could find out if they have anymore allocations. I have a friend looking for one.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Jay

Jay

Hey congrats Jay. I'm not to far from you. My wife's cousin lives in Middletown.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello There,

Jay

Be sure to tell the Tutuls that I said hello.

• 2 weeks later...

post-8156-1171676384_thumb.jpgpost-8156-1171676309_thumb.jpgpost-8156-1171676206_thumb.jpgNew member here...long time Ford Nut & Stang owner, ordered a Performance White Vista blue stripe GT-500 on Jan. 4th... waiting for a Vin. Still have my first car ; 1970 428CJ Mach1 ( rebuilt it 3 times since 78' ) also driven to work & driven to & raced at the track, best 1/4, 12.7 109mph. Past Fords : 65 mustang fastback 289 4sp.,70' Mustang Coupe 302 c-4,89 Mustang GT conv.5 sp., 90 MustangLX coupe 5sp.,69LTD 390 c-6.When the GT-500 comes in I'm using my 03' Mach1 as a trade in....hate to do it..really love that car !! Hope to meet some GT-500 owners in the near future..i will be driving the 70' Mach up to Calisle in June....I'm in PA. near West Chester.

post-8156-1171676206_thumb.jpg

post-8156-1171676309_thumb.jpg

post-8156-1171676384_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

Not far .... right over Verrazano Bridge in New York. I would love to see a big Shelby event here without having to travel across the states to enjoy the cars!!

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody from central Jersey? Middlesex Co.

Have a Torch Red Shelby and live in Morgan,NJ next to South Amboy.

Installed JLT/CAI 2.6 Pulley ,Corsa Mufflers,Lowered rear 1.5" with 3.73 gears.

• 2 months later...

Ramsey,NJ here. I would be into a get together. Let me know if I can do anything to help. any you guys go to the mustang show in the fall on route 23, at the ford dealer?

Clifton here......my Mustang Club runs that show, I will be there this year. There are 2, One in the Spring and one in the Fall.

If you are interested, ythe club meets every 3rd Wed at the VFW on Rt 10 in Whippany. 8 oclock.

or just go to their website: GSRMC.com

sending my check in tonight to join. You guys schedule cruises and such?

I am a new member also, only since Oct 07, but YES. There are a couple of parades that we can participate in (July 4th for Maywood and Hambeltonian In Rutherford, August I think for that.) Last year they did all the Lighthouses in Jersey over 2 days on a weekend. There are the 2 car shows in Butler.

I did a cruise thru NorthWest CT in October, a couple of covered bridges, Kent Falls, Lime Rock, etc, it was great.

Checkout their website for more info.

Shoot me an email to:mbsings4u@msn.com and we can plan something for the Spring.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Archived