TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang & FORD Roundup - Fort Lauderdale, FL - October 3, 2009

GT500-2007

Hosted by the Fort Lauderdale Mustang Club at Maroone Ford (1333 N. Federal Hwy. Ft. Lauderdale, FL). Event hours are 10 am - 4 pm with check-in running 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m..

Registration fee is $20.00 (pre-registration $15.00 before September 27, 2009).

This is a charity event open to all Mustangs and Ford cars and trucks. Goody bags and dash plaques will be given to the first 100 registered vechicles. Raffles, door prizes, food and music will be provided throughout the day. For registration information visit the website at:

http://www.flmustangclub.com/index.htm

Hosted by the Fort Lauderdale Mustang Club at Maroone Ford (1333 N. Federal Hwy. Ft. Lauderdale, FL). Event hours are 10 am - 4 pm with check-in running 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m..

Registration fee is $20.00 (pre-registration $15.00 before September 27, 2009).

This is a charity event open to all Mustangs and Ford cars and trucks. Goody bags and dash plaques will be given to the first 100 registered vechicles. Raffles, door prizes, food and music will be provided throughout the day. For registration information visit the website at:

http://www.flmustangclub.com/index.htm

Sounds like a nice show. I was one of the first members of the Fort Lauderdale Mustang Club and started the first news letter many years ago. Moved to Central Florida but still have good memories of the many events sponsored by the club. I'll try to make the show on October 3. :happy feet:

Sounds like a nice show. I was one of the first members of the Fort Lauderdale Mustang Club and started the first news letter many years ago. Moved to Central Florida but still have good memories of the many events sponsored by the club. I'll try to make the show on October 3. :happy feet:

We would love to have you...the Club has been trying to rebrand itself a bit due to a declining membership. The club focuses heavily on the classics and although that is still an important element of the Club and one that we will not abandon, we are trying to broaden the Club's appeal. The Club is one of the oldest continually run car clubs in South Florida and we believe the only MCA affiliated club in South Florida. We are working to strengthen our link with MCA and hope that this show will be a springboard into a strong 2010.

Thanks for your post!

GT

We would love to have you...the Club has been trying to rebrand itself a bit due to a declining membership. The club focuses heavily on the classics and although that is still an important element of the Club and one that we will not abandon, we are trying to broaden the Club's appeal. The Club is one of the oldest continually run car clubs in South Florida and we believe the only MCA affiliated club in South Florida. We are working to strengthen our link with MCA and hope that this show will be a springboard into a strong 2010.

Thanks for your post!

GT

:shift: I've contacted another former Club member who will also attend on Oct. 3. I will be bringing my 2007 SGT. It's a good idea to have the newer cars as they tend to make up a big part of car shows. The huge National Parts Depot show at Silver Springs in Ocala (January 9-10 2010) is over 1,000 cars and has several hundred 80's, 90's, and newer Mustangs. Most of us "new" Mustang owners also have older cars, in my case a 1965 Mustang FB vintage SCCA race car and a 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T. But the truth is, it is very easy to get in the SGT, put on the air, put a CD in, an enjoy the trip with no "old" car worries. Looking forward to the show. Larry Miller, Tavares, Florida

Archived