TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Man, it's quiet around here

If tomorrow truly is order day, I wish you all good luck, and I hope everyone who is in line or has a spot gets the car. I expect full details

Thanks Michelle!!!

:happy feet: :yup: :happy feet: :yup: :happy feet: :yup: :happy feet: :yup: :happy feet:

KingCobra.

You're most welcome!

Seriously, this is so exciting! And I live for happy endings. So needless to say, I hope everyone here ends up with their GT500. Just getting the order in is going to be a huge burden lifted off so many shoulders.

Once again, good luck everyone!

Yep, good luck all. If the my dealer finds he can get 2 this year I'll order mine very soon, if not I'll get it a little later. I've waited a long time to be able to order that one cool car, a few extra months aint gonna kill me. ;)

Next question:

Are *any* of you going to sleep tonight? :boring:

I'm betting quite a few are going to try to pull all nighters to make sure they get in immediate contact with their dealer.

I'm up early 'cause I could not sleep. I'll be callng my dealer as soon as I get done at work. Should be about 11am. This is the first time I have ever ordered a car. It will be my 3rd Mustang.

can we get some dancing chilis? :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I'm up early 'cause I could not sleep. I'll be callng my dealer as soon as I get done at work. Should be about 11am. This is the first time I have ever ordered a car. It will be my 3rd Mustang.

Daybreak now in the US. We are just over noon.

It will be my 4th Mustang. 91GT sold 2 yrs ago.

I slept lousy last night. Today is the moment of truth for so many of us here......had a funny dream about throwing fish off a cruise ship to feed the dinosaurs (really...I know that saounds crazy!)........

:idea:

Feeding dinosaurs>>>dinosaurs went extinct>>>they turned into massive amounts of oil>>>>Massive amountsa of oil can produce massive amounts of gas>>>>>Shelbys use massive amounts of gas. Now THAT makes sense!!!!! :rockon: :blink: :nonono:

Thanks for the good luck wishes, and good luck to everyone!!! :beerchug:

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Woo Hoo!

I was too late to order the '95 (the '96s were out when I started looking for one). :nonono: Be sure to provide FULL details. I'm so excited for everyone!

My guy (the SVT manager) had the :censored: day off on the first day the order books were supposed to open up, what the hell was he thinking???

For the love of God man!!!

I'll be on the phone first thing tomorrow......again.

KingCobra.

• 9 months later...

Archived