TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cash for Clunkers.....THIS is Ironic

It's funny how GM & Chrysler BOTH took the Money and STILL had a Loss with the Cash for Clunkers program and FORD, who did NOT take the Money had huge Gains..............That is IRONIC......... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090901/ap_on_...2x1bmtlcnNhaWRm

Did you also notice who made out the best on the cash for clunkers stupid waste of money? The FOREIGN MANUFACTURERS!

Wow, this really helped the USA; great idea! What idiots came up with that idea again? Oh yeah.....

6639cc.gif

A lot of people are pi$$ed at GM right now, they burned a lot of bridges, at the car shows I hear GM people saying they won't buy GM anymore.

A lot of people are pi$$ed at GM right now, they burned a lot of bridges, at the car shows I hear GM people saying they won't buy GM anymore.

Same here! My Uncle bought a Honda. He has always owned Buicks. He refuses becasue of the govenment take over

+1 I hear the same thing at car shows here- One guy I know is a die-hard Chevy man and he just bought a Ford for his wife "In protest of Government Motors!" He wants to buy a GT500KR.

Same here! My Uncle bought a Honda. He has always owned Buicks. He refuses becasue of the govenment take over

:finger::club:

Archived