TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Big thank you!!!

autoplay

Just wanted to thank whoever,sent my wife a spare rim. She hit her original rim against a curb,trying to avoid another car(her story lol).

I do tile/stone for a living,so if the person that gave her the rim,needs a small tile/stone install,or tips etc,don't hesitate to ask I.

Again thx,

Rich, Sdear/Sues hubby

Hi Rich,

It was my pleasure to help. As I told Sue, it was one of those win-win deals. I had the extra rim because I was using it as a spare. Then I got big brakes and those rims would not fit. I sold my stock set (silver) and the spare was kind of "in the way" (according to my wife). Then Sue had her miscue and the rest is history.

Thanks for the offer on the tile job. We are in San Diego so that would be one heck of a long distance install. If you are ever in the neighborhood, stop by and we can swap some lies. All the best.

Jim

Just wanted to thank whoever,sent my wife a spare rim. She hit her original rim against a curb,trying to avoid another car(her story lol).

I do tile/stone for a living,so if the person that gave her the rim,needs a small tile/stone install,or tips etc,don't hesitate to ask I.

Again thx,

Rich, Sdear/Sues hubby

GIVE HER MY BEST!

MISS HER!

Archived