TEAM SHELBY FORUM

car show

pottydr

Went to Wheels 'n Windmills Car Show in Solvang, Chip Foose was honorary Grand Marshall. ( I didnt see him) they have no mustang class so we were all in the Modern Muscle class 2000 & up, there was the foose followers, I think about 11 foose mustangs a couple of challengers and about 10 other type mustangs and 1 shelby...... :D The Shelby wins again

DSCN0412.jpg

Cool Rick! Did you eat any of the pastries for me?

funny you should ask, That is the only reason I go to this car show is because of the Aebelskivers, well I bought an order and went to my chair and got out my diet pepsi (the aebelskivers are about 25 thousand calories each) and I used the CHEAP plastic fork and about 2 inches from my jaws, the thing came off the fork and made a nice red stripe down the front of my brand new WHITE shelby shirt and hit the ground, are you fukin kidding me!!, well that raseberry sauce is like super glue and is so good, the shirt is history and nobody was looking so I used the 5 second rule and ate it, I brushed off the part that hit the ground, thank god they supplied shirts for us at the show, Rick

ALL RIGHT RICK! Way to go bud! Sorry about the Aebelskiver incident; I would sue the fork manufacturer for pain and suffering. :hysterical:

Them Skiver's sure are tasty!!

Good job with the 5 second rule! Sorry you wasted a perfectly good Shelby shirt :(

Nice, well-earned trophy. Sad episode with the pastry.

Some bad news: Science has proven the "5-second rule" to be invalid.

Some good news: The actual time limit is 30 (thirty) seconds for any of those tiny demons to get a foothold on your goodies. What a relief!

Some good news: The actual time limit is 30 (thirty) seconds for any of those tiny demons to get a foothold on your goodies. What a relief!

Phew! :happy feet:

Congrats on the new trophy Rick! :shift:

:happy feet: As it should be, Rick :happy feet:

My BLACK SGT(I won't go there this time!) has won two awards this year.

I won Outstanding in Class at the Salt Lake Autorama in March. This was the first show I had ever entered. Beginners luck, I guess. Some how, I was classed as a Contemporary Hardtop, not in the Shelby class with the GT500s. No matter, I'll take the plaque.

I just won an Award of Excellence at the Intermountain Mustang and Ford show in August. I was one of 5 SGTs, 3 black and 2 Hertz. The voting came from the participants, but it was set up so you couldn't vote for your class or your car.

I always felt all SGTs are winners. It is nice to see others finally coming around. :hysterical:

Actually, if there's sugar in the item, there is no time limit. Also, it's five seconds from when you see it.

Congrats on another win Rick.

Archived