TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New tires

Well, I have been researching tires for some time now and decided to go with these:

tires

I know most go w/ the F1's and NT's but I decided to go w/ these after reading some reviews on them....will be awhile before I get them mounted as I need to send rear wheels off to be widened. Pics to follow.....Craig :happy feet:

here's some more info:

testing

Well, I have been researching tires for some time now and decided to go with these:

tires

I know most go w/ the F1's and NT's but I decided to go w/ these after reading some reviews on them....will be awhile before I get them mounted as I need to send rear wheels off to be widened. Pics to follow.....Craig :happy feet:

pretty sure its cheaper to buy new deepdish wheels. btw i just got mine too. im waiting on my new tpms bands. new tires are soooo exciting!!!!!!!!! i want to bring them up to my room just so i wake up to that new tire smell!!!!!!!!!!

pretty sure its cheaper to buy new deepdish wheels. btw i just got mine too. im waiting on my new tpms bands. new tires are soooo exciting!!!!!!!!! i want to bring them up to my room just so i wake up to that new tire smell!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you can do what, I like to on a first date rub the new tire smell all over you the lady's love the smell of new rubber!!!! She'll think you came prepared for the end of the nite!!! :hysterical:

tires

here's some more info:

testing

Hey good choice those are great tires also and good luck with getting your wheels widen the prices that, I got were like 300.00 a rim. If you find someone thats cheaper please let me know. There's really no one that does it on the east coast.

Enjoy

Hey good choice those are great tires also and good luck with getting your wheels widen the prices that, I got were like 300.00 a rim. If you find someone thats cheaper please let me know. There's really no one that does it on the east coast.

Enjoy

Weldcraft in Mi....$235 each plus shipping...turn around time is 2 weeks.

Archived