TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got the FR500S Exhaust installed at Tasca Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis from Tasca has not steered me wrong, he will continue to get all of my business. I wanted a little more than stock especially now that I have the Supercharger and wanted no drone. The FR500S is that and more, to me the sound is perfect. When you get on it the sound is perfect, when your cruising it is quiet. I am told it should get a little louder after some miles, that should be fine. I still am not sure about the difference at idle, I will know more when I start it in the garage, so far it seemed to be close to the same.

No regrets, it is exactly what I was looking for. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thank you Dennis and Tasca!!!!!!!!!

Dennis from Tasca has not steered me wrong, he will continue to get all of my business. I wanted a little more than stock especially now that I have the Supercharger and wanted no drone. The FR500S is that and more, to me the sound is perfect. When you get on it the sound is perfect, when your cruising it is quiet. I am told it should get a little louder after some miles, that should be fine. I still am not sure about the difference at idle, I will know more when I start it in the garage, so far it seemed to be close to the same.

No regrets, it is exactly what I was looking for. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thank you Dennis and Tasca!!!!!!!!!

Nice upgrade Carnut!

Will you be at the Tasca show on Sept 12th? I think we have a bunch of TS members that are planning on going!

-yellow pony

Archived