TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Moving to South Carolina

rnoggle

As the title says, I am moving to South Carolina. Specifically, Moncks Corner. Already have my house there. Planning to move in the fall.

Anybody from that area? Any cruises or get togethers that happen there regularly?

How about a local Mustang club. Maybe in the Charleston area?

Any info about the area including any intereting places to go for a day trip or a weekend would be appreciated.

As the title says, I am moving to South Carolina. Specifically, Moncks Corner. Already have my house there. Planning to move in the fall.

Anybody from that area? Any cruises or get togethers that happen there regularly?

How about a local Mustang club. Maybe in the Charleston area?

Any info about the area including any intereting places to go for a day trip or a weekend would be appreciated.

Moncks Corner, how did you find that place??? J/K Charleston has a very active Mustang Club s/b listed as Low Country Mustang. Their annual show is coming up in November and we usually take about 10-15 cars down from our Club here in Columbia. We are just an hour and 20 min from Charleston.....You will love the winters down here...think of it as typical 65 degree day with an outside air conditioner on. I couldn't take the northern winters anymore. Been here too long. Shoot me a pm when you get down this fall and we'll try to get together sometime. Best thing about this place is you can drive your car year round.... :happy feet: Craig

Moncks Corner, how did you find that place??? J/K Charleston has a very active Mustang Club s/b listed as Low Country Mustang. Their annual show is coming up in November and we usually take about 10-15 cars down from our Club here in Columbia. We are just an hour and 20 min from Charleston.....You will love the winters down here...think of it as typical 65 degree day with an outside air conditioner on. I couldn't take the northern winters anymore. Been here too long. Shoot me a pm when you get down this fall and we'll try to get together sometime. Best thing about this place is you can drive your car year round.... :happy feet: Craig

As Craig mentioned, you'll be right down there with the guys from the Lowcountry Mustang Club. Here's a link to their website...

http://www.lowcountrymustangs.com/

I know at least Oldimp from this website is a member.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm going to try to make the November show down there. I'll probably drive the car down sometime in late October. Love the weather that time of year and a long cruise thru the mountains will be awsome.

I'll look into the club down there as soon as I can. I checked out the website. Looks like they hold a monthly meeting, so I'll just hit one of those after I get there.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the info guys. I'm going to try to make the November show down there. I'll probably drive the car down sometime in late October. Love the weather that time of year and a long cruise thru the mountains will be awsome.

I'll look into the club down there as soon as I can. I checked out the website. Looks like they hold a monthly meeting, so I'll just hit one of those after I get there.

Thanks again!

Bob,

look forward to meeting this fall. You will be able to do some things in Columbia too as it's not that far and it seems like there is always something going on when it comes to cars! The club in Charleston are a great goup of folks and put on a very nice show each year...take care. Craig

Archived