TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sync and Electronics Package

SmellSoGood

It does

Thank you. Syncmyride was not able to validate my VIN. Two possible reasons. A) Car produced but info not update from plant to Syncmyride or B) database issue with Syncmyride.

The support person who responded to my support inquiry told me my VIN (car) does not have Sync. I backhanded him a hard shot after his weak volley indicating that the Shelby comes standard with Sync. I'm working with another helpful agent who indicates there is a problem with their site and something is askew. We'll wait and see.

Thank you. Syncmyride was not able to validate my VIN. Two possible reasons. A) Car produced but info not update from plant to Syncmyride or B) database issue with Syncmyride.

The support person who responded to my support inquiry told me my VIN (car) does not have Sync. I backhanded him a hard shot after his weak volley indicating that the Shelby comes standard with Sync. I'm working with another helpful agent who indicates there is a problem with their site and something is askew. We'll wait and see.

LOL, that guy must have no clue. All GT500's have it NAV or not.

Archived