TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SomerNites Cruise

Hey everybody I just got back from the Somernites Cruise on Sunday and what a great event it was. Over 260 Mustangs showed up for the Mustang Month of August. There were over 1000 cars total in the show and lots of other fun stuff went on including a 2 hour Cruise US27 event. I would encourage anyone in the general area to check out one of the shows. They are held the 4th weekend of every month from April-October. www.somernitescruise.com Somerset Ky.

Hey everybody I just got back from the Somernites Cruise on Sunday and what a great event it was. Over 260 Mustangs showed up for the Mustang Month of August. There were over 1000 cars total in the show and lots of other fun stuff went on including a 2 hour Cruise US27 event. I would encourage anyone in the general area to check out one of the shows. They are held the 4th weekend of every month from April-October. www.somernitescruise.com Somerset Ky.

I literally just got off the phone with a local SGT owner that went down there - he said it was great! Nothing like the Mopar meet here in Heath, for example, where the local smokies like to hand out tickets for cleaning off the tires... Do you have any pics?

I literally just got off the phone with a local SGT owner that went down there - he said it was great! Nothing like the Mopar meet here in Heath, for example, where the local smokies like to hand out tickets for cleaning off the tires... Do you have any pics?

Smokeys were real cool as long as you werent racing and peeling out. They didnt seem to care about the speed just that everyone was being safe. Lots of pics took I will put a few on here.

Archived