TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hocking Cruise.

SicShelby

Ohio area TS members... I think it would be awesome to coordinate another Hocking Cruise. We had a lot of fun at the last one, but we had only three 500's and one SGT. Let's start thinking tentative dates... September sometime? I will continue to revise this post as we go...

Here are a couple of calendars to help us out:

So far the 12th, 13th, and 19th are out.

9091.jpg

You can find the the pictures here.

I do not have much on the calendar yet for September. I was sorry to miss the last one, but had a great time at Mustang Week and brought home another Mustang with a big block so it was a great trip. Have you been in touch with Stuart...lately I have been running into him out and about in the Shelby.

Hey guys. I'm really adamant on trying to make this work for everyone this time around - we had a good time the last cruise! I posted a calendar up top that I'll revise as others chime in. So far the weekend of the 12th is a no-go.

Steve - which one is Stuart?

And let others know that may not be on TS - they are welcome! Keep in touch.

- Gabe

Steve - which one is Stuart?

- Gabe

Stuart is Speedracer with the red 40th anniversary. He lives near me, but I only see him when we are quite a ways from home. Ran into Jim #2809 at our club's show today. There were some real nice cars for how crappy the weather was.

Stuart is Speedracer with the red 40th anniversary. He lives near me, but I only see him when we are quite a ways from home. Ran into Jim #2809 at our club's show today. There were some real nice cars for how crappy the weather was.

I see. You know... I happened to stop by a show that the Ohio Mustang Club? did at the open house near the airport. I met a guy that brought a red 40th anniversary but I thought his name was Rob or something :headscratch: That was on Saturday. Sunday we went to a show in south Columbus to raise money for a local fellow that died no too long ago. Despite the weather, yes... it turned out well! However... the latest year I think they gave an award to was a 2000, and it was a PT Cruiser.

Guys this cruise would be a great thing to do. Spread the word - lets make it happen!! :salute:

I see. You know... I happened to stop by a show that the Ohio Mustang Club? did at the open house near the airport. I met a guy that brought a red 40th anniversary but I thought his name was Rob or something :headscratch: That was on Saturday. Sunday we went to a show in south Columbus to raise money for a local fellow that died no too long ago. Despite the weather, yes... it turned out well! However... the latest year I think they gave an award to was a 2000, and it was a PT Cruiser.

Guys this cruise would be a great thing to do. Spread the word - lets make it happen!! :salute:

Gabe,

Count me in !!

The show we went to on Saturday was at BossCars Signature Autos. The guy you were talking to was Ron Gallagher (red 40th anniversary Shelby) the vice president of The Mustang Club of Ohio.

"A Shelby"

For me, lots of things have been popping up and now the only weekend in September that I am free is Sept. 12-13, and I know that some others are not. There is an MCA regional show in Columbus on the 13th that we will probably go to. Perhaps some of us Ohio owners will run into one another there...

Archived