TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Replace that stock intake tube with a JLT

Tucker

As many of you know we have been doing some testing on the 2010 GT500 and are ready to release some parts.

We still have more testing to do before we release any tune and pulley packages, but for now you can get rid of that ugly stock intake tube and replace it with JLT's real Carbon Fiber intake tube.

No tuning required and a simple 10 minute install.

This still uses your stock air box and is a direct bolt in, no modifications requires.

Price: ONLY $199

In stock and shipping

We also have suspension parts from Metco and under hood dress up parts. Take a look: JLT 2010 GT500 page

Thanks

Jay

JLT 2010 GT500 CAI

tn_2010%20GT500%20028.jpg

Question for either of you:

Does it bring back the whine?

I've been in both an '08 and '10...really missing the whine in the '10. Looking forward to getting a '10 or '11 but i'd like to bring back the whine when I do.

Thanks!

Yes,

the stock tube is baffled on the inside.

As many of you know we have been doing some testing on the 2010 GT500 and are ready to release some parts.

We still have more testing to do before we release any tune and pulley packages, but for now you can get rid of that ugly stock intake tube and replace it with JLT's real Carbon Fiber intake tube.

No tuning required and a simple 10 minute install.

This still uses your stock air box and is a direct bolt in, no modifications requires.

Price: ONLY $199

In stock and shipping

We also have suspension parts from Metco and under hood dress up parts. Take a look: JLT 2010 GT500 page

Thanks

Jay

JLT 2010 GT500 CAI

tn_2010%20GT500%20028.jpg

looks nice. Order Number: 4795 is in! also picked up the redline elite hood struts. cant wait

• 1 month later...

The blue would look awesome on Kona.

Sorry, no price drop coming, Carbon Fiber is expensive, but if you get on our email list we do send out monthly emails with discounts and information. You can call or sign up online.

Thanks

Jay

The blue would look awesome on Kona.

Sorry, no price drop coming, Carbon Fiber is expensive, but if you get on our email list we do send out monthly emails with discounts and information. You can call or sign up online.

Thanks

Jay

I figured I would be on it by default considering I bought a JLT2 intake for my 05 GT! :)

We also have limited numbers of Red and Blue Carbon Fiber tubes as well.

tn_DSC00953.JPG

Thanks

Jay

Jay changed last Friday my JLT Carbon Fiber tube with one of the Blue Carbon Fiber tubes.

The Blue Carbon Fiber tube looks perfect together with Kona Blue. Love It!!

Thanks!

r.jpg

JLT_Blue_2.jpg

r.jpg

JLT_Blue_2.jpg

Archived