TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange interior upgrade

1badshelby

Looks awesome. I did notice the drivers seat. The reason is i made the same mistake on my rear seat. Had to rip the seam and re-sew it. The left side of the drivers seat. Is sewn about 3/8's to 1/2 off. That's why it has a wrinkle on the left side. Looking at it in your last pic "Front to back". The rest looks good from what i can see in your pics. Don't bash me. I just pointed it out for your info. To someone that does upholstery is sticks out. Was the first thing i noticed.

I think it looks really nice...am trying to decide whether to get this for myself. On the console cover, is that piece glued on...or is that a totally new cover?...also, did Team Shelby send you to their upholsterer?....and were they professional?....I'm nervous about leaving my car in someone else's hands...lol

I think it looks really nice...am trying to decide whether to get this for myself. On the console cover, is that piece glued on...or is that a totally new cover?...also, did Team Shelby send you to their upholsterer?....and were they professional?....I'm nervous about leaving my car in someone else's hands...lol

It is a total new cover. They have a network of installation shops, and were very professional. I stayed with the car, not about to leave it alone with anyone!!

Archived