TEAM SHELBY FORUM

mrfarmdog in LA tonight

Flying in a few min from memphis. If anyone wants to do dinner let me know. Staying close to LAX. I always enjoy meeting TS members! Will check back in when I land.

Too bad you didn't land in Ontario, I could have made that in 1/2 hour. let me know if you ever head that direction

No dates! Just gettin to know TS members. Gets kind of boring traveling. On a side note looks like I missed a good mustang event here by a day. Same thing happened in bellevue wa a little while back. Wish I could plan better!

El Cholo's on Western Ave.

My first stop after the rental car every time I hit home :) This one is the original. Lots of Hollywood went/goes there. They have another out in La Habra where I grew up that I like a little better as it is bigger and more parking, less traffic.

El Cholo's on Western Ave.

My first stop after the rental car every time I hit home :) This one is the original. Lots of Hollywood went/goes there. They have another out in La Habra where I grew up that I like a little better as it is bigger and more parking, less traffic.

Hell you don't have to drive all the way to Western Ave; they opened up an El Cholo in Santa Monica. It's located at 11th and Wilshire, just 11 blocks from the beach.

It's a lot closer to LAX too. :drool:

Really!!!! Cool :) I sure miss my #4's with a side of sour cream :drool: That is what I grew up on.

Si. Numaro cuatro: Dos Queso Enchiladas. Muy Sabor, muy bueno! :drool:

http://www.elcholo.com/asp/site/santaMonic...lunch/index.asp

I went to school with the Ron Salsbury's kids. We went to El Cholos La Habra 2 or 3 times a week all thru school. Combo meals were $1.35 :) It started out as a little old house and a long wait to get seated. Beatriz, one of the 1st waitresses eventually moved out to La Habra and they named a room for her. We always sat in her section. She was a super lady.

I went to school with the Ron Salsbury's kids. We went to El Cholos La Habra 2 or 3 times a week all thru school. Combo meals were $1.35 :) It started out as a little old house and a long wait to get seated. Beatriz, one of the 1st waitresses eventually moved out to La Habra and they named a room for her. We always sat in her section. She was a super lady.

Wow, you have quite a history with them. I love their green Tamales during the holiday's. Some of the best in the west as far as I'm concerned. :drool::drool:

I've just decided to go there for dinner tonight... :drool:

:cry: don't forget the side of sour cream

Roger that!

post-4213-1251840747.gif

post-4213-1251840747.gif

Archived