TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Today (Dec 8th) was supposed to be my day........but

SVTpower

:cry:

Still waiting, car was built week of November 20th, expected to the dealer today.....but nothing. I followed up today with the Gen. Sales Mgr and confirmed, car is built, still at the plant just going thru quality inspection and expected anytime. My buddies (car 7, I'm # 8) also arrived one week later than given date............so we wait some more

:cry:

Still waiting, car was built week of November 20th, expected to the dealer today.....but nothing. I followed up today with the Gen. Sales Mgr and confirmed, car is built, still at the plant just going thru quality inspection and expected anytime. My buddies (car 7, I'm # 8) also arrived one week later than given date............so we wait some more

It's still at the plant and you're expecting it "any day"? Depending on where you live, it will take anywhere from 5-14 days once it leaves the plant to get to your dealer. Don't hold your breath.

Dave

It's still at the plant and you're expecting it "any day"? Depending on where you live, it will take anywhere from 5-14 days once it leaves the plant to get to your dealer. Don't hold your breath.

Dave

Pace yourself.

Get some Dr. Ruth videos. :hysterical:

Dave

Plant is 4-5 hours away, like I said, my buddies was 6 days later than his given date. 6 is in your range of 5-14 isn't it???

Yes it is, it's just that I don't consider 6 days to be "any day".

Hope it comes soon....the waiting game is no fun.

Dave

I feel for you! Hubby has been driving us all crazy during the waiting period. :headspin: :hyper: This forum gave him something to keep his mind on : :stats::stats::stats::stats::stats::stats: other than the arrival of the car (most of the time anyway).

The wait is surely worth it!!!

Co-Pilot

I feel for you! Hubby has been driving us all crazy during the waiting period. :headspin: :hyper: This forum gave him something to keep his mind on : :stats::stats::stats::stats::stats::stats: other than the arrival of the car (most of the time anyway).

The wait is surely worth it!!!

Co-Pilot

He tells us all the time that his mind is mostly on you. :wub:

Psst....now tell him he owes me $50. :hysterical:

He tells us all the time that his mind is mostly on you. :wub:

Psst....now tell him he owes me $50. :hysterical:

:bowdown:

Yeah, Right!!!! He's really got some of you on this forum trained well.

I'll let him know that he owes you $$ on my next trip out to the garage. He's out there shining and buffing-buffing and shining. I was helping, but I'd like to have some arm strength left for the next week or so just in case I need it.

Co-Pilot

Plant is 4-5 hours away, like I said, my buddies was 6 days later than his given date. 6 is in your range of 5-14 isn't it???

To help reduce your stress call CS & find out where it is. Your in Canada & it has to go by rail to Walkerville first & then a carrier will pick it up & deliver it to the dealer. I just went through this 2 weeks ago. Once it is shipped to Walkerville it will probably delivered in two days Good Luck.

To help reduce your stress call CS & find out where it is. Your in Canada & it has to go by rail to Walkerville first & then a carrier will pick it up & deliver it to the dealer. I just went through this 2 weeks ago. Once it is shipped to Walkerville it will probably delivered in two days Good Luck.

thanks...........do you have a number i can call to give my vin and find out how to track??

thanks...........do you have a number i can call to give my vin and find out how to track??

Yes -but it is for dealers you must have your dealer code (4-digit) tell them you are so&so sales person from(your dealers name)1-800-962-3746

When I call 1-800-392-3673 I just tell them I only have a partial vin# so you are going to have to use the dealer code and I give that to them and they ask me for the order number and body style. I do not have to pretend I am a dealer. They don't care !

Hopefully you'll have it this week Lello. let me know if you do get it, I'd love to check out a black one in person.

I will.............I'm on vacation and going away in a week so I'd like it very soon but.........dealer promised it will stay indoors nice and secure until I get back..........and guarantees the pdi will only be him along with the tech as they do with all Shelbys and the GT supercar. Will post when it arrives for sure

Archived