TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Blue Ridge Parkway Cruise -- September 26, 2009

Cobrabitn

We'd like to invite anyone that would like to cruise the Blue Ridge Parkway with us to come out on September 26, 2009 and run with us. Details are being finalized but it will include a luncheon together and numerous stops along the way. Check out our site for updates and questions at http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17150 This event is open to any Mustang or anyone that wants to go out as a group. :shift:

That's the same weekend the Blue Ridge Mustang Club is having their show (Saturday) and Hospice Pony Run (Sunday) on the Parkway. My wife and I are headed up there Saturday morning for a long weekend, I'm going to see if we can do both cruises.....

That's the same weekend the Blue Ridge Mustang Club is having their show (Saturday) and Hospice Pony Run (Sunday) on the Parkway. My wife and I are headed up there Saturday morning for a long weekend, I'm going to see if we can do both cruises.....

Hope you can join us... :shift: Some of us may do an overnighter and run the pony run on Sunday.

You better check with the BRMCOA and see if there are any slots left for the Pony Run, they're only registering 300 stangs.

I'm not personally going to run on Sunday that's why we're going on Saturday for the cruise. There may be others that want to run with them but I'll be heading home that day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived