TEAM SHELBY FORUM

tan interior?????

ARMORINE

Are you talking about Parchment, or the two tone Chamois/Black interior?

That looks gray to me. :headscratch::headscratch:

I noticed that too when i was looking on E-bay, Some had tan or parchment interiors but not that many. I guess they must be rare. Maybe we will know when the Shelby Registry comes out ....Hopefully that will be soon ?? It would make a good Christmas present !!

I noticed that too when i was looking on E-bay, Some had tan or parchment interiors but not that many. I guess they must be rare. Maybe we will know when the Shelby Registry comes out ....Hopefully that will be soon ?? It would make a good Christmas present !!

Looks gray to me too!

Anyway, the SGT had three "official" interior options, Charcoal (black), Dove (Gray), or Parchment (Tan). That said there have been more than few that slipped out with two-tone dove/charcoal, and parchment charcoal, I've even seen two that had cloth!

Yes, parchment interior cars are rare. Even rarer are the two tone black/chamois interiors.

post-4213-1250999690_thumb.jpg

Notice how the gear slector is all flat black? Nice.

post-4213-1250999690_thumb.jpg

Yes, parchment interior cars are rare. Even rarer are the two tone black/chamois interiors.

Mustang_Charcoal_Chamois_interiot.jpg

Notice how the gear slector is all flat black? Nice.

It's flat back because this car, even though it has ambient and Nav doesn't have IUP, hence the flat back shifter and rubber barbie steering wheel.

ok people this really kinda pisses me off...i have tan interior and none of the shelby interior parts come in tan. so i have to ask, is tan rare?

I'm with ya, I have been wanting a CS cover for the headrest in tan color with black stitching but they only make the black with the snake on it. I guess if enough tan owners ask maybe it can be done, who knows but this tan interior is sure hard to keep clean.

Pics of my tan interior...

DSC03010-1.jpg

DSC03011-1.jpg

DSC03012-1.jpg

ok people this really kinda pisses me off...i have tan interior and none of the shelby interior parts come in tan. so i have to ask, is tan rare?

not sure what all you are looking for but you can go with the interior upgrade package. They have done some in parchment or at least one. Also, you can go w/ the center console cover, which is black anyway. About the only thing I had a problem with was the headrest covers, but you can take care of that too.....I was holding off on the interior upgrade for the simple reason that I wanted to first see how many of these were produced in the HP White w/ parchment (000C4 Camel). Now that I know, I think I will leave well enough alone! Craig

that's great news! Wonder how many of these are SC'd? :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: and to think I almost didn't buy the car because of the interior! :shift:

Black GT/SC, Automatic, with Parchment leather interior. (SGT2343) Now that's got to be a low number.

the whole time I worked there i never saw a 2 tone interior get out of the build and on to the dealer how many of these are there I dont think it happened but I have been wrong before has anyone really seen a two tone interior that came from SAI like that???

the whole time I worked there i never saw a 2 tone interior get out of the build and on to the dealer how many of these are there I dont think it happened but I have been wrong before has anyone really seen a two tone interior that came from SAI like that???

When I visited the shop in early 2007, during what seemed to be the peak (begining?) of 07' SGT production (it looked like there was probably 1,000 cars sitting in the raceway parking lot), I personally saw 4 black 07' SGT go through the shop with two-tone interiors.

While we have all of the Ford Data we do not have a specific sort function on the two tone. We are working on it though. For the light graphite or gray please PM you VIN and I will post the findings.

Thanks,

Roger

Archived