TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best place to sell wheels?

ddtlaw

Hi everybody,

I have a set of chrome FR500 style wheels that I bought months ago to put on my Shelby when it came. Now that I have the car I've decided I like the stock wheels. Where would you suggest is the best place to sell the wheels? Ebay, or is there a better site?

Thanks

Hi everybody,

I have a set of chrome FR500 style wheels that I bought months ago to put on my Shelby when it came. Now that I have the car I've decided I like the stock wheels. Where would you suggest is the best place to sell the wheels? Ebay, or is there a better site?

Thanks

I've always had great luck selling wheels on ebay. As I recall, I have sold 1 set of Lightning wheels, 1 set of Mustang GT wheels, 2 sets of Excursion wheels and one set of the new Explorer wheels and got a good price on all of them. :headspin:

I usually don't mark up the shipping so people are more likely to purchase my wheels rather than someone else's wheels. If I sell just wheels (not wheels and tires) I always go to a place like Discount Tire and get boxes for the wheels (if you don't have them).

If I sell tires and wheels I completely wrap them in the plastic stretch wrap that the movers use and roll them into Fed Ex. I've found Fed Ex Ground to be cheaper than UPS.

Hope this helps...Good Luck! :stats:

Archived