Jump to content

Coolant Hose Protectors


Recommended Posts

I am talking about the Chinese finger torture things that go over the radiator hoses. I noticed that the '10's have one on the vent line up top front, and the '07-'09's don't. I also noticed it must touch the hood, as a slight bit of wear is present. Just an observation on this one...


Then my question is about the big one down behind the radiator. It isn't held in place by anything, so it can move from one end of the hose to the other. I can't figure out where any rub points are, so I can't figure out where it should be sitting??? Any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...