TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Complete Badass Brake Kit

OK, since I've now been told that I can't get Brembos for the rear, who has a suggestion on a complete brake kit (front and rear). I want a SUPER BADASS SETUP that has big bad calipers with big bad huge cross drilled and slotted rotors and I want it all to look SUPER F##KIN' SWEET!!!! So, if anyone has suggestions, I would like to hear them all. Also, I would like to hear everyone's opinion on which brand of brakes are the very best. Thanks a bunch! :headscratch:

Wildwood...... Call Kevin Kreations Auto Body (707-764-3525) I know he developed a kit for teh 2008 model using Wildwood calipers and rotors.

I have not purchased anything from him, so can not atest to his quality.

Or, just go with the AP Racing big brake set up like I have. The looks are good but secondary to what the brakes do on the track and, on the track, they are just what the doctor ordered. I gave up, a year ago, on SAI getting a big brake kit out for our cars.

Jim

OK, since I've now been told that I can't get Brembos for the rear, who has a suggestion on a complete brake kit (front and rear). I want a SUPER BADASS SETUP that has big bad calipers with big bad huge cross drilled and slotted rotors and I want it all to look SUPER F##KIN' SWEET!!!! So, if anyone has suggestions, I would like to hear them all. Also, I would like to hear everyone's opinion on which brand of brakes are the very best. Thanks a bunch! :headscratch:

Justin,

Funny you should ask about BADASS brakes for your '10 GT500. We JUST released our AP Racing 14.25" 6 piston front brake kit for your car. In the rear, your car is identical to the 07-09 GT500s, so our 13" 4 piston brake kit fits your car.

Available in cross drilled/slotted just like you want, and good in stock. I can ship them tomorrow.

The best part: They are on sale on an introductory special. See this thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47162

Order the front and rear set, and i'll throw in enough AP Racing brake fluid to do a complete flush while you have it apart.

These brakes look great and perform even better. If you want to hear it from someone who has these brakes on their car, PM clark17357 or do a search for AP Racing. You will find plenty of people on this board who use and love these brakes.

Call, PM, or email me if you have any questions or want to place an order.

Dan

Archived