TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Floor Mats

Dennis Brown

Does any one know if we can get KR floor mats or anything else for our KR's. I have ordered the Console lid and Shifter boot but I can not find anything else for the KR. I'm sorry if some one has already aske this question.IMG_1978.jpg

Does any one know if we can get KR floor mats or anything else for our KR's. I have ordered the Console lid and Shifter boot but I can not find anything else for the KR. I'm sorry if some one has already aske this question.IMG_1978.jpg

I wanted the KR floor mats and KR sill plates and I asked SHELBY if I could order them separate (apart from ordering the full KR upgrade) and they said 'not at this time'. One person mentioned that this 'could' happen if they received demand for them. The more people that ask - I guess it could happen.

Hope this helps.

I have heard from a reliable source (no way I'm saying who it was) that the KR mats are coming. No time frame given, but my impression was that it will be within a few months. I will order two sets myself.

Is there a chance for the sill plates so I could get rid of the ugly SVT ones

Sweet cars, nice shop!!! Whats under the cover??

More pics please!!

:drool:

Here is a link to some new floor mats for Super Snakes, King of the Road etc. Sharon just posted these today. They don't look like the ones that come in the KR upgrade, but I think they look good.

http://www.shelbystore.com/PhotoGallery.as...ctCode=FM%2D102

Here is a link to some new floor mats for Super Snakes, King of the Road etc. Sharon just posted these today. They don't look like the ones that come in the KR upgrade, but I think they look good.

Thank you. I have not seen the the ones for the KR upgrade is there a link some where.

Just ordered 2 sets of the KR mats. I think they look awesome.

Thank you. I have not seen the the ones for the KR upgrade is there a link some where.

Sorry Dennis429. I have looked all over this site and can't seem to find the upgrade picture with the mats, supercharger, sill plates etc. I tried shelbyautos.com and still can't seem to find it. Maybe someone else can.

The mats had - GT500KR and Carroll Shelby's signature underneath.

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry Dennis429. I have looked all over this site and can't seem to find the upgrade picture with the mats, supercharger, sill plates etc. I tried shelbyautos.com and still can't seem to find it. Maybe someone else can.

The mats had - GT500KR and Carroll Shelby's signature underneath.

I found the upfitter package with the pics....

KRposttitle.pdf

KRposttitle.pdf

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Are these mats still available?? I couldn't find any in the store now...will they be backordered do you think?? (There WERE some KR 40th Anniversary ones there just about a week ago; but I couldn't get my discount code to work right so I cancelled... )

Hi All,

Are these mats still available?? I couldn't find any in the store now...will they be backordered do you think?? (There WERE some KR 40th Anniversary ones there just about a week ago; but I couldn't get my discount code to work right so I cancelled... )

Yes it is still ther just looked at them. www.shelbystore.com/product-p/zop15.htm :happy feet:

Just ordered a set yesterday, plus the color matching car cover with the KR serial number and a scale.

PERFECT! THANKS Guys! (Dunno what happened; must've been excited/in a hurry when I couldn't find them the other day!) These look awesome! Has anyone also ordered the set for the rear?? (price SEEMS pretty reasonable for those...no embroidering but what the heck? Where else could we find correct/DECENT ones any cheaper?? (Not that I'll have many people sitting in back of my KR mind you BUT I've always been a "Floormats for my floor mats" kinda guy! :hysterical::doh::hysterical:

THANKS again!

"J1B"

Dennis, can you post up a pic or two of the KR mats? Mine are on order but I don't have them yet. Don't go out of your way, but if you happen to be in the shop, I would appreciate it. IF anyone else has a pic handy of the 08 KR mats (not the stockers, the ones we ordered from Shelby), that would be great!

Dennis, can you post up a pic or two of the KR mats? Mine are on order but I don't have them yet. Don't go out of your way, but if you happen to be in the shop, I would appreciate it. IF anyone else has a pic handy of the 08 KR mats (not the stockers, the ones we ordered from Shelby), that would be great!

Here you go it is not the best pic.IMG00170.jpg

That's plenty good for me. I was just curious about the logo. Are you satisfied with the quality of the mats? Thanks man.

Yes :happy feet: they seam to be a better than the stock ones. I think they should have cane with the KR.

Archived