TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New USS Midway exhibit

jamesb

Where is the Midway on display at? I served on the sister carrier for 4 years the USS COral Sea CV43!!

She's in San Diego. Absolutely stunning piece of engineering, with some great aircraft on her flight deck. I think everyone down here is really proud to have her here.

The Tomcat has got to be the ultimate "muscle" ride. :-)

looks like the kid is pissing on your tires :lol:

Hey, if it works on jelly fish stings, it might get the brake dust off. It was the dad leaning his hands all over it that I thought was a bit cheeky. Still, she was still covered in dust from the cruise up the mountain, so I decided not to yell at him. :-)

ok got to ask pic's of the Midway? would love to see it, spent two weeks on a norpac with her and the ranger battel groups

I didn't actually take any long shot pictures of her from the shore. But google is your friend. I'm trying to build a 360 panorama from the flight deck, but its not turning out so good!

Hey, if it works on jelly fish stings, it might get the brake dust off. It was the dad leaning his hands all over it that I thought was a bit cheeky. Still, she was still covered in dust from the cruise up the mountain, so I decided not to yell at him. :-)

LMAO :hysterical:

Archived