TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any 2010 allocations out there...?

aerohead

I'm new to the forum and have been trying for a month to order/buy a 2010 Grabber blue with NAV and HID's in the upper midwest but can't find a dealer who can order me one. There is conflicting info out there on how may 2010's will be built and all the dealers I talk to locally say they have no open allocations. I've also looked around on Ebay and autotrader for one on a lot, but so far all I've found is marked up $5-15k above MSRP.

Is there anybody out there with an open allocation that can get me a car at MSRP or less??? Can some of you veterans help point me in the right direction?

What a frustrating process....

Aerohead

Looking for 2010 GT500...

I'm new to the forum and have been trying for a month to order/buy a 2010 Grabber blue with NAV and HID's in the upper midwest but can't find a dealer who can order me one. There is conflicting info out there on how may 2010's will be built and all the dealers I talk to locally say they have no open allocations. I've also looked around on Ebay and autotrader for one on a lot, but so far all I've found is marked up $5-15k above MSRP.

Is there anybody out there with an open allocation that can get me a car at MSRP or less??? Can some of you veterans help point me in the right direction?

What a frustrating process....

Aerohead

Looking for 2010 GT500...

Call Dan Jacobsen at Jacobsen Ford in Sturgis, SD. He ordered mine and I love it. Tell him Rob Broderick Sent you 605-347-3662 MSRP I think he has 1 allocation left!!!

I think I can get a Grabber Blue with White stripes, Electronics package and HIDs. If your interested send me a PM. I was looking to swap my KONI for a GB to another dealer. My customer has decided to take the KONI. I can give you the info on the car or get the car for you. (would rather get it for you)

Its here in the south.

Look forward to hearing from you. Oh and I have already sold my four allocations for 10

MM

Archived