TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Paxton Supercharging For the 2006 GT-H

RogerS

For all of the 2006 GT-H owners looking to Supercharge your vehicles with the Paxton unit and keep that nostalgic vibe, we will modifiy your vehicle as you choose.

While the EO is not valid for the 2007 model year, we are able to upgrade the 2006 with Paxton unit.

Please contact me regarding any questions or for a quote on your dream build.

Thanks,

Roger

rogers@shelbyautos.com 702.943.7325 ext. 145 or our a member of our sales staff

Doug Sinclair at dougs@shelbyautos.com

Steve Mansell at stevem@shelbyautos.com

• 6 months later...

Yep! As soon as I can afford it, this year... whys that Harald?

Just wondering how many GT-H have been done by SAI or approved mod shop. I only know of two. One done at Tasca with a whipple, and mine with the Paxton. .I would think there may be others.

Then again I have some folks tell me I should not have mod the car. Oh well. I did it and I love it. It's mine. I do have all the original parts. So when I am dead and if the car is worth something, they can return it to stock. Let me know when you get it done.

Just wondering how many GT-H have been done by SAI or approved mod shop. I only know of two. One done at Tasca with a whipple, and mine with the Paxton. .I would think there may be others.

Then again I have some folks tell me I should not have mod the car. Oh well. I did it and I love it. It's mine. I do have all the original parts. So when I am dead and if the car is worth something, they can return it to stock. Let me know when you get it done.

Harald, that's crazy talk. Ask 100 people if they would rather have a GT-H or a SAI supercharged GT-H and 100 would rather have the SC. IMO.

Drive safe.

Harald, that's crazy talk. Ask 100 people if they would rather have a GT-H or a SAI supercharged GT-H and 100 would rather have the SC. IMO.

Drive safe.

+1! I'd love to have SAI supercharge mine. With SAI doing the work AND its a Paxton, the supercharger is nothing but a positive for a GT-H.

Archived