TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NASA HPDE event - Thunderhill Raceway

kahmann

Anyone headed up to the hill for this? I'd really like to start focusing on these NASA HPDE events, since by doing that, I'd actually be working towards something (time trials/competition license). Does anybody else here have the same goal or already running time trials?

Ken

https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/862

August 22-23

Thunderhill Raceway

HPDE / TT INFORMATION:

All HPDE classes (1-4, and licensing) on Saturday and Sunday, except as noted below.

HPDE GENERAL NOTICE- If you do not see the HPDE Group that you want, it means that it's full. Please see the waiting list

HPDE Groupings for this event:

Saturday/Sunday

- HPDE 1 & 2

- HPDE 3

- HPDE 4 (note- separate group)

- Time Trials (note- separate group)

Yes, but I'm going thru SCCA on the east coast. I live in Maryland and run SCCA PDX events and this Oct /Nov I will be working the Time trial events

Anyone headed up to the hill for this? I'd really like to start focusing on these NASA HPDE events, since by doing that, I'd actually be working towards something (time trials/competition license). Does anybody else here have the same goal or already running time trials?

Ken

https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/862

August 22-23

Thunderhill Raceway

HPDE / TT INFORMATION:

All HPDE classes (1-4, and licensing) on Saturday and Sunday, except as noted below.

HPDE GENERAL NOTICE- If you do not see the HPDE Group that you want, it means that it's full. Please see the waiting list

HPDE Groupings for this event:

Saturday/Sunday

- HPDE 1 & 2

- HPDE 3

- HPDE 4 (note- separate group)

- Time Trials (note- separate group)

post-12347-1250610033_thumb.jpg

post-12347-1250610033_thumb.jpg

Archived