TEAM SHELBY FORUM

california special in

tjp80

i ordered it in black is there any other color lol dealer took the pics not the best but very nice pick it up after xmas waiting on texas to pay new youk the taxs they collected for my plates so i can get plates Tom

post-7662-1165486772_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165486808_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165486847_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165486772_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165486808_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165486847_thumb.jpg

:happy feet: Very nice Tom.

I love the GT/CS look, but I am biased since I have one too. What are they going to do with it for the next 3 weeks since you are going to waite till Jan. to pick her up ?

hi roush light bar, ford racing suspension, ford cold air and a custom cover will be the same as the hertz gt with out the shelby hood i want to keep it looking like a california special but basily the new shelby that come out jan with out the supercharger Tom :hyper:

hi roush light bar, ford racing suspension, ford cold air and a custom cover will be the same as the hertz gt with out the shelby hood i want to keep it looking like a california special but basily the new shelby that come out jan with out the supercharger Tom :hyper:

and thats the soonest i can get out of snow country we are pretty busy till spring the care came 2 months early go figure but it was ordered om a priority 10 instead of a 30 or 55 tom

post-7662-1165522010_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165522037_thumb.jpg

and thats the soonest i can get out of snow country we are pretty busy till spring the care came 2 months early go figure but it was ordered om a priority 10 instead of a 30 or 55 tom

Is the dealer going to install all that stuff even before you buy the car and take delivery ?

Congrats, bro! :hyper:

Lookin' good.

What's on the rear right above the left tail lights?

planet ford sticker soon to come off in the body shop i told them when i ordered it no decals its there problem Tom :rant:

Is the dealer going to install all that stuff even before you buy the car and take delivery ?

i already took delivery iam not there for 2 weeks so they have plenty of time tom

Congratulations!

Rat & I will be glad to go over to Planet Ford and pick it up so you don't have to worry about breaking it in :headspin:

That's the planet ford badging

thats ok they have called twice to see if i would sell it the car came 2 months early so iam keeping it should be a nice car for texas Tom

planet ford sticker soon to come off in the body shop i told them when i ordered it no decals its there problem Tom :rant:

i already took delivery iam not there for 2 weeks so they have plenty of time tom

thats ok they have called twice to see if i would sell it the car came 2 months early so iam keeping it should be a nice car for texas Tom

the sales girl was nice to send some pics here are a couple more

post-7662-1165527062_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165527082_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165527103_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165527062_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165527082_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1165527103_thumb.jpg

Archived