TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alloy Diecast

brianspony

Nope, but I'd like one too! Let me know if you find one.

Jason

Will do. What amazes me is when I was ordering my Shelby my first choice was the Tungsten gray with the black stripes. When I couldn't order the black stripes I elected to go with my second choice Alloy with silver stripes. Although the combination Tungsten gray with black stripes were not available they have the die cast with that color scheme. :do what: :shrug: Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess there not going to make the die cast in Alloy. There sellers selling black one's with silver stripes on Ebay and I'm thinking of buying one of those and repainting it to Alloy. I wonder how much Maco would charge? :hysterical2::hysterical2:

I guess there not going to make the die cast in Alloy. There sellers selling black one's with silver stripes on Ebay and I'm thinking of buying one of those and repainting it to Alloy. I wonder how much Maco would charge? :hysterical2::hysterical2:

It gets expensive with the little tiny maskers and sanders necessary. They are in high demand and are highly paid. Besides the little tiny equipment is really expensive :hysterical2:

Check out Tower Hobbies dot com.

I checked and Alloy is not a color of choice for the Die casts. I bought one yesterday on Ebay and bought the black with silver stripes. Now I need to find some little people :hyper: to paint it for me. :hysterical:

I checked and Alloy is not a color of choice for the Die casts. I bought one yesterday on Ebay and bought the black with silver stripes. Now I need to find some little people :hyper: to paint it for me. :hysterical:

Carnut can get you hooked up.

Grabber out - Gotta go back to work. :baby:

I just received my die-cast I bought last week on Ebay and I am quite amazed as to the detail this die-cast has. It's a shame it's not available in Alloy so I'm not sure if I'm going to paint it or just leave it as is. If anyone is looking for a life-like die-cast check out the HotWheels version, very very nice. :shift:

Take a look on eBay at auction #'s 150077087939 or 190068558192.

Those were my first choice of colors when I ordered mine. Tungsten gray with black stripes. Very nice color combo. Unfortuneately Ford does not option black stripes with the Tungsten color. Maybe the 2008 models. To me a Shelby without stripes is like a leopard without spots. :hysterical2: A beach in Rio without butt floss. :hysterical: My dealer asked me why I didn't want to order a convertible and it's because it comes without the over the top stripes. Also after reading the reviews of the convertible I'm glad I opted for the coupe. :sos: I didn't want to add stripes that didn't come with matching serial #. Thanks for taking the time to send a note, it's not happening in the Alloy color.

Hey everyone,

Try http://www.nationaldiecasters.com/index.html

They have a lot of 1:18 mustangs.

They have all the available colors.

Some made by AutoArt (expensive but well worth the price) and they have Shelby Diecast (cheaper but still nice)

They also have other Mustangs from all different years EVEN ELEANOR from Gone in 60

FINALLY :headspin: THEY HAVE A SALE THAT ENDS Jan 15th.

Hope it helps.

Alex :hyper:

Archived