TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shifter ball

08sgt1042

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW those are pretty wild! One of the other members here gave me a black one with the Cobra emblem in it, although I have no idea where he got it from :shrug:

I can ask, if you like.

Sorry, kind of a bad picture:

P1040481.jpg

I like that knob. I'm interested if you can ask were he got it. Thanks

Frank

WOW those are pretty wild! One of the other members here gave me a black one with the Cobra emblem in it, although I have no idea where he got it from :shrug:

I can ask, if you like.

Sorry, kind of a bad picture:

I would love a black knob with the cobra design below !! It would be interesting if the mfg. that made the one you have could make it with this cobra ! BTW, what are the names of the three cobra designs ?

shelbygtsnake.jpg

I would love a black knob with the cobra design below !! It would be interesting if the mfg. that made the one you have could make it with this cobra ! BTW, what are the names of the three cobra designs ?

shelbygtsnake.jpg

...from Grabber Pony

Shift_Ball_6__Large_.jpgShift_Ball_5__Large_.jpgShift_Ball_4__Large_.jpg

Mike was great to work with! :happy feet:

sorry for the pic quality

Shift_Ball_6__Large_.jpg

Shift_Ball_5__Large_.jpg

Shift_Ball_4__Large_.jpg

...from Grabber Pony

post-11193-1250468430_thumb.jpgpost-11193-1250468450_thumb.jpgpost-11193-1250468462_thumb.jpg

Mike was great to work with! :happy feet:

sorry for the pic quality

The knob is incredible !!!! I'll see if he can make a black one :)

I like that knob. I'm interested if you can ask were he got it. Thanks

Frank

Gabe, (Sicshelby), asked me to tell you all where I got the black shift knob with the cobra in it. I got it at MRT, but it looks to not be offered anymore. You might contact them though. http://search.store.yahoo.net/cgi-bin/nsea...t-3989196333214

Gabe, (Sicshelby), asked me to tell you all where I got the black shift knob with the cobra in it. I got it at MRT, but it looks to not be offered anymore. You might contact them though. http://search.store.yahoo.net/cgi-bin/nsea...t-3989196333214

Boy do I feel special, ha-ha! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks SnakeDoctor.

I think this one might be the most similar: http://www.mustangproject.com/ProductDispl...e8-3317cc6d495e

On the MRT ball you had to have an adapter for the threads. The outside of the adapter matched the threads of the ball, and the inside matched the threads of the actual shifter post coming from the tranny. I would imagine that the one above would work, even though it specifies a 64-73 Mustang - you would just need to get the threads right with an adapter? A quick call would probably verify this...

Good luck! :salute:

I've ordered a black knob with this engraving on top and the CSM number on the rear side. The engraving will be in satin silver :happy feet:

shelbygtsnake.jpg

Ordered it from GrabberPony; very responsive and great communication !

• 2 weeks later...
that is sweet i might have to get one just to look at lol

I think a white knob with the black or gray S cobra would look incredible, on a white SGT...just saying... :)

Archived