TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07' SHELBY GT500 FORD OF CANADA VIDEO

07 Shelby Cobra

Well, boys..not much longer. And my "plan B" might just succeed! If so, Order will be placed Monday afternoon @ around 1:00 p.m. e.d.t. :yup:

If not, I'll be bummed out all over again. :nonono:

Looks like if I CAN order, it will be Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnngsten/Dark Charcoal interior. :bowdown:

Well, boys..not much longer. And my "plan B" might just succeed! If so, Order will be placed Monday afternoon @ around 1:00 p.m. e.d.t. :yup:

If not, I'll be bummed out all over again. :nonono:

Looks like if I CAN order, it will be Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnngsten/Dark Charcoal interior. :bowdown:

Got my fingers croosed for ya so tight, gangreene's setting in.

So, you like Tungsten.....why didn't you say that before??? ;)

KingCobra.

I am in the same boat. I ordered the car here and monday the contact will order it in the US. He is very sure to get one, because he is a very high volume Ford buying guy. Keep my fingers crossed.

Grabber Orange it will be with Tungsten stripes.

I am in the same boat. I ordered the car here and monday the contact will order it in the US. He is very sure to get one, because he is a very high volume Ford buying guy. Keep my fingers crossed.

Grabber Orange it will be with Tungsten stripes.

Keeping mine crossed for you too!!!

Good luck to ya, Pat!!!

I like the combination, but Grabber Orange isn't an option. Are you going to re-paint???

KingCobra.

Keeping mine crossed for you too!!!

Good luck to ya, Pat!!!

I like the combination, but Grabber Orange isn't an option. Are you going to re-paint???

KingCobra.

It sure is in the order guide. Color U3 with 856 stripes. Same as the GTX1.

Archived