TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trans rattle

I just bought a 2008 KR and I have noticed a rattling nose that sounds like the throw out bearing. It only does it when it is at a idlethe cluth is out and in netural the noise quites when you push in the clutch. I took it to the Ford Dealer and there not sure what is it does any one have this problem

I just bought a 2008 KR and I have noticed a rattling nose that sounds like the throw out bearing. It only does it when it is at a idlethe cluth is out and in netural the noise quites when you push in the clutch. I took it to the Ford Dealer and there not sure what is it does any one have this problem

It's normal.

They all do it.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...ic=37150&hl=

This link states it makes the noise when your are in 1st or 2nd Gear mine only makes it when I'm in netural it will stop if I turn the AC off though.

My GT500 does it at a stop, in neutral with the clutch not engaged with or without AC. Try pushing the clutch when at a stop. The noise will go away. YES, this is normal for all GT500's.

My GT500 does it at a stop, in neutral with the clutch not engaged with or without AC. Try pushing the clutch when at a stop. The noise will go away. YES, this is normal for all GT500's.

Thank you it does stop when you push in the clutch.

Archived