TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 SGT BJ Edition - On The Way To T-Town

Glenn Greenwell

• 3 months later...

new member, my bj is 08sgt2221, Im in phoenix and I drive it, no probs with stripes and scoop yet just the hood pin cables, and I guess I was screwed out of the floor mats dident know it came with them o well, I bout it to drive and with the whipple I drive it alot.

new member, my bj is 08sgt2221, Im in phoenix and I drive it, no probs with stripes and scoop yet just the hood pin cables, and I guess I was screwed out of the floor mats dident know it came with them o well, I bout it to drive and with the whipple I drive it alot.

Welcome aboard too! The S/C makes a big difference in the car. Are you getting it put on by Shelby (to complete the GT/SC badging) or adding it yourself?

Welcome aboard too! The S/C makes a big difference in the car. Are you getting it put on by Shelby (to complete the GT/SC badging) or adding it yourself?

Nice to have another BJ Edition on the forum, the floor mats are still available at Shelby, something changed and they are stocking the originals as I understand it.

Any suspension squeaks in the rear yet? I love driving mine........

GG

CONGRATS ON BECOMING A SHELBY OWNER AND BJ EDITION AT THAT. YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL

CAR SO ENJOY AND LET THE MOD'S BEGIN. :salute:

SCOTTY

I had the dealer put on the supercharger,easier than goin to shelby, and I have a few squeaks mine are in the front right though.

Hey Tyler,

Sent you a pm, some squeaks are suppose to be normal if you read the warranty book on the ford racing suspension, I've got some serious squeaks that I'll address in my rear suspension when I do an oil and filter change next week at the local dealer, SAI Bud gave me a heads up on where to have them apply some grease, has something to do with the type of bushings.

Are these cars great or what? You'll meet some great friends here and they have a great deal of knowledge and will help you out........

Welcome and if you haven't joined the forum, man do they send a goodie box with paid membership, you'll find lots of help from moderators, enjoy,,,,,,

GG

Archived