TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the best suspension upgrade for GT500

mustangshelbygt500

I decided to upgrade my suspension while replacing my clutch(toasted after just 13k miles), Does anybody know a good suspension package that is comfortable around town and improves handling at the same time? Appreciate it

if you can afford it Griggs,

http://www.grigg ing.com/product_info.p...products_id=604

If you can't afford griggs....save for it. I believe you will find it the way to if you ever plan to do some aggressive driving in the GT500. You could buy cheaper, but many find they become dissatisfied and go this route eventually anyway. Save yourself a headache and do it right the first time. Give member Dactyl a PM and he can walk you through the various options. You can always expand your griggs components over time as buget allows.

Griggs. I made the mistake of doing a Saleen Watts link, LCA, FRPP springs and new shocks. Now I need to scrap it all and by the Griggs setup. They are located about 30 mins from me and I had the pleasure of riding with John in their red blown Mustang GT. I got out of the car after our test-drive and simply asked if he could make my car drive like that????!!!! His response..."the GT500 will always be a bit more sluggish, but it will be close". They are great people who really seem to know what they're doing. I'm saving $7k as quickly as I can.

Archived