TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picked up Grabber Blue

azza

Picked up my new Grabber Blue/White yesterday from KY and drove it back to NJ same day (650 miles).

My first post but have been cruising this board for a while. Some great input and information available.

Absolutely love the car.

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

Hey...it's like looking in a mirror! That car looks familiar! Looks like mine.... :P

Congrats on the purchase, Azza! Great pics too. That's a good way to get acquainted with your car...650 miles. Terrific! Any options besides the HID lights?

It for sure doesn't take long to fall in love with them...I can attest to that.

Glad you decided to join in and start posting too. Such a fantastic group of guys in the 2010 shelby GT500 forum!

Thanks for the welcome.

Also got the NAV system which I am very impressed with. SYNCH and its functionality is great and love the touch screen/voice operation.

That's cool...I didn't get the NAV system...wasn't really worth the extra money for me...I just do back and forth driving. You're going to love the HID lights too.

I keep looking at those pics of your car and drooling....then I realize I have the same car (at least on the outside)...and I have to pinch myself! :lol: Truly a dream come true.

Picked up my new Grabber Blue/White yesterday from KY and drove it back to NJ same day (650 miles).

My first post but have been cruising this board for a while. Some great input and information available.

Absolutely love the car.

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

congrats on the new beast :drool: did you pay under MSRP or over??

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Where in NJ are you? I'm getting my Kona w/ Silver in the next few weeks. Goldgus and I are doing lunch/dinner. We're in Morris/Union/Bergen County area

Hudson County - let me know when you meet. I would like to join you guys if possible.

did you pay under MSRP or over??

I paid MSRP, dealer threw in car cover and paid for all travel costs - flight to KY, gas home. They also reduced the price for the KY title/document fees etc which I argued I would have to pay again in NJ.

Here a couple of more pictures. You can never post too many pictures of these cars!!

DSC_0429.jpg

Better front profile with Snake

DSC_0425.jpg

Absolutely love the car.

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

WELCOME TO ANOTHER ONE OF THE JOISY BOYZ...

ENJOY THAT NEW RIDE AZZA!!! :happy feet:

Yes, a photo shoot is just days away... A few more cars to come in, and we need to get them all together. I have over 2,000 miles on my car since pickup on 7/7, and have not seen ONE OTHER SHELBY...ANY YEAR...

But I did teach a dude in a new Camaro SS a lesson :eek5: yesterday on Rt 287... :rockon:

Hey...it's like looking in a mirror! That car looks familiar! Looks like mine.... :P

Congrats on the purchase, Azza! Great pics too. That's a good way to get acquainted with your car...650 miles. Terrific! Any options besides the HID lights?

It for sure doesn't take long to fall in love with them...I can attest to that.

Glad you decided to join in and start posting too. Such a fantastic group of guys in the 2010 shelby GT500 forum!

Mine too?

Archived