TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Front License Plate Frame

denohew

Hey Guys, I know this is a minor question for some but here in Texas it is the law to have a front license plate. Not on the dash but on the front bumper. I know it is going to kill the front end looks but I have had to deal with this issue on a couple of high end cars. They are telling me here in Victoria, Tx that Ford does not make a bracket for the Shelby. The best that they can do is retrofit one that was made for another car. It sucks, I know but my brother has a new Shelby also and has already been pulled over but given a warning. Also I know they moved the Cobra badge to the other side of the car for airflow reasons but what is a front license plate going to do!!?? Thanks, denohew

Hey Guys, I know this is a minor question for some but here in Texas it is the law to have a front license plate. Not on the dash but on the front bumper. I know it is going to kill the front end looks but I have had to deal with this issue on a couple of high end cars. They are telling me here in Victoria, Tx that Ford does not make a bracket for the Shelby. The best that they can do is retrofit one that was made for another car. It sucks, I know but my brother has a new Shelby also and has already been pulled over but given a warning. Also I know they moved the Cobra badge to the other side of the car for airflow reasons but what is a front license plate going to do!!?? Thanks, denohew

Give this guy a call to see if he has started them for the 2010 yet. They are great. No drilling

<<LINK>>

PM MIchael Morris--he told me he has a fix

got a reply from the above link place already.

"There is a plan to make one but no time frame for completion yet. Looks

like it might be challenging from the initial look at the car. I will keep

you in my 2010 GT500 contact folder and let you know what I come up with.

Thanks for visiting ccmustangbrackets.com and have a great weekend."

got a reply from the above link place already.

"There is a plan to make one but no time frame for completion yet. Looks

like it might be challenging from the initial look at the car. I will keep

you in my 2010 GT500 contact folder and let you know what I come up with.

Thanks for visiting ccmustangbrackets.com and have a great weekend."

I've ordered one from here:

http://www.trailerrebuilders.com/services

Fits the 2010; no drilling.

-Mike

Archived