TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Supersnake KILLS Z06 at Shadyside Dragway

post-20578-1250258333_thumb.jpg

Got my First "official" kill Today on Dragstrip !

Had a friend of a friend ( you know how that goes ) that kept on talking sh** so we met up tonight at the dragstip.

Only a 1/8 mile track and only my first time behind the wheel dragging but lets just say he ain't talkin trash no more. :poke:

( not sure but the people at the track said he was spraying the f### out of it too )

Got a set of Mickey ET Sreet radials that I played around on a little to get the feel for.

Anyway, here are the times :

Supersnake 60ft----1.862----Estimated Time----7.51----MPH----99.909

Corvette Z06 60ft----2.189----Estimated Time----8.35----MPH----88.037

Still had some issues with wheel hop which I'm going to have to address but loved it for my first "official" track run. :yahoo:

A copy of the time slip is attached above. :D

post-20578-1250258333_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys.

It feels good when you can shut someone up who thinks Shelby's are slow ! :salute:

I would be interested in knowing what you find that will prevent the wheel hop. When I picked up my SS, I was told if I ever added some stickier tires the wheel hop would come back.

I would be interested in knowing what you find that will prevent the wheel hop. When I picked up my SS, I was told if I ever added some stickier tires the wheel hop would come back.

Shelby is coming out with adjustable Upper and Lower control arms that should be available within the next six weeks.

I could put Steeda Upper and Lower on now probably a whole lot cheaper but i really would prefer to stay with the "Shelby" brand.

They have three different options for configuration.

( They actually look nice too )

I will definitely post the diffence in reaction and time when I get them on.

Archived