TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHAT. EBAY AGAIN

Is this factual? Kona is the rarest color. If so its only by choice right? Also states something about limited production again. :headscratch:

Oh well mines on ramp 43 in Buffalo NY :happy feet: ??? At least it was on sunday the 9th. (who knows where now) lol.

PLEASE DELIVER MY CAR

yea thats what i was thinking. it seems there is i big mix of colors from everyone on here. what about the limited production again??? maybe just trying to sell the car at WAAAAAY over MSRP.

Ford : Mustang gt500 2010 SHELBY GT500 MUSTANG RARE KONA BLUE!! NO RESERVE!!

Sorry guys not to computer savy. Dont know how to post link

Hmm...

$10,000 over sticker (which they are by all means are able to ask for...we just don't have to pay)

Kona Blue with GREY stripes? Pretty sure it's silver - grey stripes would be rare, if true.

Refers to it as a "Cobra"

Then of course "Ford has cut 65% of Cobra production for 2011"

Auction Link

Holy Crap......speaking of rare.......having you seen this "2010 Shelby" on Ebay for $16K?? You have to look at all the pics because he is selling all of the colors/stripe combos too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-GT50...5fCarsQ5fTrucks

I'm guessing that auction is from the manufacturer or someone close to the manufacturer as Rancho Mirage is where they are built or maybe I should say customized.

Steve

Would someone please put out a national press release telling all idiots to get their facts straight befoe posting their '10 Shelbys for sale on Ebay?? They aren't turbo-charged.....don't have 500 horsepower...etc, etc. Thank you!!!

This is just a sample from the tard below............."This is the top of the line Pony! This GT500 has a high performance V8 engine that produces 500 horsepower, which is more output than any other sports car on the market today" ...." And every option is available on this car"..............but there are no HIDs. Weird!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Would someone please put out a national press release telling all idiots to get their facts straight befoe posting their '10 Shelbys for sale on Ebay?? They aren't turbo-charged.....don't have 500 horsepower...etc, etc. Thank you!!!

This is just a sample from the tard below............."This is the top of the line Pony! This GT500 has a high performance V8 engine that produces 500 horsepower, which is more output than any other sports car on the market today" ...." And every option is available on this car"..............but there are no HIDs. Weird!!!

You would think that a "McQueen" would know a thing or two about Mustangs..eh? Very disappointing...I guess the apple fell too far from the tree in this case! :hysterical:

Archived