TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Woodward Horse Round Up

DrKSGT

snake_pit_sm.pdfThere has been over 1100 viewings of Sharon's post About signing up for the Woodward Dream Cruise. I have had some confirmations of being at the Webb Elementary School at 2100 Woodward Heights at 6:30 am to Caravan to the Mustang Alley Entrance just Westof Hilton.

NO problem, whomever can make it is welcome. Clearly Group needs to leave close to 7:00.

Last year when Sharon and Robert ran the event they posted a Show Car Sign to show when checking in that had Snake Pit on it. Not havig a reply from Jim Owens who is suppose to attend from TS, I resurrected mine from last year with modification. I am attaching it for those interested. I am also bringing some to the school that will be on better paper to keep as a memento.

The horses in my garage are sure getting anxious to get out. May just have to take an early cruise tomorrow night.

Tom

Edit being done to page - correct one was too large to post. Pardon the delay. FIXED 11:29

snake_pit_sm.pdf

There has been over 1100 viewings of Sharon's post About signing up for the Woodward Dream Cruise. I have had some confirmations of being at the Webb Elementary School at 2100 Woodward Heights at 6:30 am to Caravan to the Mustang Alley Entrance just Westof Hilton.

NO problem, whomever can make it is welcome. Clearly Group needs to leave close to 7:00.

Last year when Sharon and Robert ran the event they posted a Show Car Sign to show when checking in that had Snake Pit on it. Not havig a reply from Jim Owens who is suppose to attend from TS, I resurrected mine from last year with modification. I am attaching it for those interested. I am also bringing some to the school that will be on better paper to keep as a memento.

The horses in my garage are sure getting anxious to get out. May just have to take an early cruise tomorrow night.

Tom

I WISH I COULD ATTEND TOM AND I WOULD DEFINATELY GO OUT ON WOODWARD

TOMORROW BETWEEN 4PM - 10PM AND GET SOME EARLY DREAM CRUISE FUN WHEN

IT'S NOT BUMPER TO BUMPER TRAFFIC. ENJOY THE CRUISE AND POST SOME PIC'S.

SCOTTY

I WISH I COULD ATTEND TOM AND I WOULD DEFINATELY GO OUT ON WOODWARD

TOMORROW BETWEEN 4PM - 10PM AND GET SOME EARLY DREAM CRUISE FUN WHEN

IT'S NOT BUMPER TO BUMPER TRAFFIC. ENJOY THE CRUISE AND POST SOME PIC'S.

SCOTTY

Note that Don sent an e-mail this afternoon with intent of doing tonight. I could not break loose.

Sure will miss having you here. Cruise will be mising that special car of yours. Promise to post something for you. Hopefully something from the Flagpole.

Enjoy your weekend Scotty

Tom

Archived