TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my black and grabber blue coupe

RRsaleen06

Bought the car in Denver, Colorado, I live in Los Angeles, it was delivered on a truck yesterday, after a thorough cleaning and wax it looks amazing. I recently sold my 2007 tungsten gray/silver striped GT500. This 2010 drives totally different. Much more refined, tighter, much better quality interior, and seems to pull harder. But, you guys already know that. I only have 28 miles on the car after driving it yesterday, so did not go full boost. I really loved the 2007, but I have to say, I think this is the best one yet! Below are some pictures.

post-5933-1250116638_thumb.jpg

post-5933-1250116651_thumb.jpg

post-5933-1250116661_thumb.jpg

post-5933-1250116638_thumb.jpg

post-5933-1250116651_thumb.jpg

post-5933-1250116661_thumb.jpg

Bought the car in Denver, Colorado, I live in Los Angeles, it was delivered on a truck yesterday, after a thorough cleaning and wax it looks amazing. I recently sold my 2007 tungsten gray/silver striped GT500. This 2010 drives totally different. Much more refined, tighter, much better quality interior, and seems to pull harder. But, you guys already know that. I only have 28 miles on the car after driving it yesterday, so did not go full boost. I really loved the 2007, but I have to say, I think this is the best one yet! Below are some pictures.

Great combo--tried to change mine to that,but too late.BTW,on the pics,try forcing a flash when the lighjt is low or shadowy.Any pics of a new Shelby are great.

Nice! I really like that color combo. Do you have the blue stripe on the seats?

Looks really sharp. The Blue over Black is growing on me too. Congrats and enjoy!

KC666

:rockon:

Archived