TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Competition Orange GT Convertibles

4 CRUZEN

• 1 year later...

I have the 2004 Cobra version. I have seen only one comp. orange mustang period in Utah. It was a GT, but it was a coupe. Our reactions were pretty hysterical when we saw each other -- it was like discovering a long lost sibling. Even though we were total strangers, we both pulled over to introduce ourselves and talk about comp. orange mustangs/cobras.

• 2 weeks later...

post-2819-1174683352_thumb.jpg

I have the 2004 Cobra version. I have seen only one comp. orange mustang period in Utah. It was a GT, but it was a coupe. Our reactions were pretty hysterical when we saw each other -- it was like discovering a long lost sibling. Even though we were total strangers, we both pulled over to introduce ourselves and talk about comp. orange mustangs/cobras.

Do you have pics posted anywhere else of th ecar I tried to enlarge them but they wouldn't come up. You are lucky you got the Cobra they will be valuable someday especially the competition orange but besides that they look real good.

Do you have pics posted anywhere else of th ecar I tried to enlarge them but they wouldn't come up. You are lucky you got the Cobra they will be valuable someday especially the competition orange but besides that they look real good.

If you right click on the picture it tells you the web site they are stored on I think you can make them bigger there. I am not very good at posting pics and have neve figured out how to get them bigger. I am really lucky to have gotten this car, I love it.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived