TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Job 2

BUCKEYE

Has anyone heard if job 2 has started on time ? I thought it was going to start DEC 5th.Just curious if they are on schedule for eary Dec ?I have a GO vert ordered with a shaker 1000 I added the shaker 1000 to try to get the job 2 suspension.

What was so attractive about the job2 suspension that you wanted it? What we're hearing is just a slight change to shock damping rates. Note that no one is saying the change will make the car better. In other words, if you like a firm ride and they soften the rates, you would prefer job1.

I'm just trying to point out that just because it's a change doesn't mean it will be "better". It may even be a cost reduction...which may be worse from a durability standpoint.

Dave

If you want good suspension then buy the car and put these on your car!!!! Ford puts the suspension on there cars for the masses. FYI

http://www.ground-control-store.com/produc...hp/II=666/CA=96

Has anyone heard if job 2 has started on time ? I thought it was going to start DEC 5th.Just curious if they are on schedule for eary Dec ?I have a GO vert ordered with a shaker 1000 I added the shaker 1000 to try to get the job 2 suspension.

If you want good suspension then buy the car and put these on your car!!!! Ford puts the suspension on there cars for the masses. FYI

http://www.ground-control-store.com/produc...hp/II=666/CA=96

To check on Job 2 status I called my salesman. While he knew nothing about job 2 he did confirm that the nav system is now an available option, which was supposed to be implemented in job 2.

Job 2 is to begin in January. The re-valving of the shocks is to stiffen up the rebound in the front end. Owners have been complaining that the front end dives to much under full braking. The revalving is to reduce this problem. If your a road racer then the re-valve will be a welcome change. If your a drag racer then this new setup will disappoint, as it hinders the weight transfer under heavy acceleration.

In Canada customers should see the sat radio standard with 6 months subscription free. I don't get my car until April, and have not figured out a way to delete the sat radio.

Job 2 is to begin in January. The re-valving of the shocks is to stiffen up the rebound in the front end. Owners have been complaining that the front end dives to much under full braking. The revalving is to reduce this problem. If your a road racer then the re-valve will be a welcome change. If your a drag racer then this new setup will disappoint, as it hinders the weight transfer under heavy acceleration.

In Canada customers should see the sat radio standard with 6 months subscription free. I don't get my car until April, and have not figured out a way to delete the sat radio.

Could you share your source of this information. Just curious.

:redcard:

thank God i get mine soon..........don't want no stinkin' hole in my trunk lid.

Job 2 started December 5th!

The satellite radio is an option no reason to delete it......

The Nav system is not avail with shaker 1000 (info only)

The Nav system is a Pioneer and the owners manual is now avail.... if anyone cares

There have been Nav systems already installed as have the suspension change but do not think it has anything to do with re-valve of shocks

Will look to see what I have in change but think it was something in front suspension but not shocks

Archived