TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a new 40th badge...

While dusting my car with a california duster yesterday, I accidently caught the corner of my 40th anniversary badge, and it bent over. It now looks terrible and needs to be replaced. Is it possible to get a replacement?

I just put new 18" Razors and Nitto rubber on and it looked great until this happened... what a depressing day. :cry:

Contact Shelby Performance Parts; give them your VIN and badge number, and you should be able to buy one from them.

Contact Shelby Performance Parts; give them your VIN and badge number, and you should be able to buy one from them.

They said they only made one for every GT-H and therfore have none available. They said I need to repair the one I have. Not sure if thats possible, but I will try since I have no other choice.

Thanks for your help!

They said they only made one for every GT-H and therfore have none available. They said I need to repair the one I have. Not sure if thats possible, but I will try since I have no other choice.

Thanks for your help!

Isn't that nice. :headscratch:

Thanks for your help!

its not the badge itself but i had some really nice stickers put together for that reason. :cry: have shared w/ other team members let me know. there are some pics floating around somewhere.

• 1 year later...

:happy feet:

its not the badge itself but i had some really nice stickers put together for that reason. :cry: have shared w/ other team members let me know. there are some pics floating around somewhere.

HI

I have a GTH, and chance you can tell me where to get the stickers

Wolfie

Gene , 19again to the rescue. Here is mine attached.

40thdecal.jpg

40thdecal.jpg

While dusting my car with a california duster yesterday, I accidently caught the corner of my 40th anniversary badge, and it bent over. It now looks terrible and needs to be replaced. Is it possible to get a replacement?

I just put new 18" Razors and Nitto rubber on and it looked great until this happened... what a depressing day. :cry:

Maybe I'm a little dense, but are you saying you bent the SAI original heavy chromed metal GTH 40th Anniversary badge with your California duster ?? Or is this a private made sticker that was damaged??

Maybe I'm a little dense, but are you saying you bent the SAI original heavy chromed metal GTH 40th Anniversary badge with your California duster ?? Or is this a private made sticker that was damaged??

it is a two part item. my guess is that he bent the insert. that piece is very flexible and my doesnt fit proberly into the hard crome back piece. that is one reason why i made the stickers. i didn't like the fit and thought i might have a problem with it.

it is a two part item. my guess is that he bent the insert. that piece is very flexible and my doesnt fit proberly into the hard crome back piece. that is one reason why i made the stickers. i didn't like the fit and thought i might have a problem with it.

You are correct. It was the insert that bent over, and it never really fit in the back piece.

I have tried to smooth it out, but it really looks bad now.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived