TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just bought a 2008 KR Vista Blue

Don't break or chip the lower valence, $4500 to replace. :cry: Super sweet ride. Hope you enjoy it. :happy feet:

I just bought a new 2008 Vista Blue KR is there any problems I need to look for.

congrats on a great car! Just be safe....only problem I have heard of is some tend to attact law enforcement! :hysterical: Easy on the throttle and of course you must post pics of your new ride! Again congrats! Craig :happy feet: :shift:

Thank for the advice I will keep a eye out on the stripes. I just bought a 08 Vista Blue Shelby GT three weeks ago and I'm having to have the stripes on the hood redone and a new hood scoop. I have tried to post pic but I have not had any luck.

Thank for the advice I will keep a eye out on the stripes. I just bought a 08 Vista Blue Shelby GT three weeks ago and I'm having to have the stripes on the hood redone and a new hood scoop. I have tried to post pic but I have not had any luck.

I use photobucket.com to host my pics. Once you upload an image there, copy the code titled 'direct link' underneath the pic (you'll see what I mean when you're there. Then paste that code it into the empty box that pulls up when you select the 'add image' tab inside of a Team Shelby post like this.

Good luck

Ken

I just bought a new 2008 Vista Blue KR is there any problems I need to look for.

Congrats on the new KR.

Depending on your build date.....This is the only one I can think of.

SHELBY GT500—CLUTCH DRAG—BUILT BEFORE 9/1/2008

TSB 09-9-2

TSBXPS1.jpg

TSBXPS2.jpg

TSBXPS3.jpg

I use photobucket.com to host my pics. Once you upload an image there, copy the code titled 'direct link' underneath the pic (you'll see what I mean when you're there. Then paste that code it into the empty box that pulls up when you select the 'add image' tab inside of a Team Shelby post like this.

Good luck

Ken

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt150/s...07/IMG_1951.jpg

Congrats on your K.R , quite a list of cars you have how do you find time to drive them ?

I traded in the 07 Shelby GT 500 and the 07 Shelby GT. The 67 I do not drive much in the summer because no air. The 55 is still being built.

Archived