TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rock N August Classic car show...

OCD

Tomorrow is the St Albert classic car show and shine... Since it's mostly classics I am going to take the vette... But I will wear my GT500 shirt!!

I spent the day polishing it up...

DSC00056.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00028.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

It's a 77' that was white with brown interior stock 350 when I got it...

Now it has a 383 stroker, 4800 stall, turbo 400 w/ stage 3 manual shift, 4;56 gears...

There were some sweet Shelbys at the show, a couple of them may be familiar to members here!! I will post the pics in the general automotive discussion.

I don't think too many people come in here!!

the vette came in second in its class!! My first car show trophy!! :happy feet:

DSC00128.JPG

Good job.. I wasnt sure if that was your vette. My view was blocked by the hordes of people around the stage. We won 2nd in our catagory as well. Was a bit of a shock, with the amount of awesome cars that were in the show. I think that we will leave all the Terlingua decals and stripes on for a bit longer. I think it made the difference to the judging. Go Team 45 .....

Need to get together with the Shelbys and go for coffee.

Don Harker. Devon AB

:happy feet: :shift: :happy feet:

Good job.. I wasnt sure if that was your vette. My view was blocked by the hordes of people around the stage. We won 2nd in our catagory as well. Was a bit of a shock, with the amount of awesome cars that were in the show. I think that we will leave all the Terlingua decals and stripes on for a bit longer. I think it made the difference to the judging. Go Team 45 .....

Need to get together with the Shelbys and go for coffee.

Don Harker. Devon AB

:happy feet: :shift: :happy feet:

It was a great day all around!!! It was a pleasure meeting you Don!! Your car is sweet!!! Looking forward to gettting the Shelbys together!!

Stacey

Archived