TEAM SHELBY FORUM

18 x 11 Superleggra III Wheels ordered Today !

Finnally bit the bullett and ordered what I hope will fit my Supersnake today.

18 x 11 and 18 x 9.5 OZ Superleggra III wheels with Mickey Thompson Street Radial II Tires. :drool:

After reading the forum for what seems like forever, took the plunge and guess will have to see what happens.

They were the only ones I could find with the proper backspacing and offset with the look that I wanted.

( It's a shame they weren't Shelby's )

Anyway, they should be in by the 13th of August.

Will take pictures and post as soon as I can get them on. Also going to the strip on the 14th and will post times as well. :shift:

08SS0144

652 RWHP

650 RWTQ

Finnally bit the bullett and ordered what I hope will fit my Supersnake today.

18 x 11 and 18 x 9.5 OZ Superleggra III wheels with Mickey Thompson Street Radial II Tires. :drool:

After reading the forum for what seems like forever, took the plunge and guess will have to see what happens.

They were the only ones I could find with the proper backspacing and offset with the look that I wanted.

( It's a shame they weren't Shelby's )

Anyway, they should be in by the 13th of August.

Will take pictures and post as soon as I can get them on. Also going to the strip on the 14th and will post times as well. :shift:

08SS0144

652 RWHP

650 RWTQ

Sweet! I am curious to see what they look like on the Vista Blue.

Pics for sure.

I am really interested in these as well, I look forward to pictures?

They have outlets down here as well, awesome. I would really like to get 19inch wheel though.

Hopefully they can measure and fit on my Super Snake !!!! I will give them a call this week.

Where are you getting your wheels ?

Archived