TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm Bucked!!

SmellSoGood

I emailed my dealer with the information I know of (as per sig). To put the ball in his court, I asked "now tell me what you know" using the field status list. He came back with "6 - Bucked and scheduled for 8/29 delivery".

Then I called Ford Customer Relations and she said "Bucked" delivery around Sept. 5 give or take.

Uggh...If it comes earlier than those dates and stay's true to what everyone else expects at the same build date, I'll be happy. The wait is killing me!

You will want your dealer to tell you when you are "Released From Plant".

Then have him give you the rail car number. Once it has a rail car number you know it's loaded. Sometimes they sit in the lot for weeks on end. :banghead:

You will want your dealer to tell you when you are "Released From Plant".

Then have him give you the rail car number. Once it has a rail car number you know it's loaded. Sometimes they sit in the lot for weeks on end. :banghead:

Glad to hear you got bucked.

I can attest to the sitting in lots for weeks part. 5 weeks sitting in Flat Rock waiting for shipping, 1 week shipping, 2 weeks sitting in the rail yard waiting for delivery to the dealer (so far). Will let everyone know when it arrives.

Regards,

Jim

Alright...please let me know what "bucked" is. It sounded bad when I read the thread title. 2uh4lsz.gif

It means frame just got dropped on the assembly line for production. However, that status could be 7 day's old, which means I'm ahead of the game and delivery will be around 8/23 and not 8/29 or 9/5 as per the dealer and Ford Customer Service.

It means frame just got dropped on the assembly line for production. However, that status could be 7 day's old, which means I'm ahead of the game and delivery will be around 8/23 and not 8/29 or 9/5 as per the dealer and Ford Customer Service.

This is your build date:

BUILD DATE:

00/00/0000

Thanks for the explanation SmellSoGood. Cool...glad to hear that you've been moved up in delivery time! :)

Archived