TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SVT Cert.

Alansvt

When I bought my Ford Lightning back a few years ago. I remember that I was able to call a 1-800 number and they sent me a nice looking SVT Cert saying that its a offical SVT Vehical and had the vin number on it also. Does anyone know if thats the case with these?

Alan

When I bought my Ford Lightning back a few years ago. I remember that I was able to call a 1-800 number and they sent me a nice looking SVT Cert saying that its a offical SVT Vehical and had the vin number on it also. Does anyone know if thats the case with these?

Alan

Alan I have no Idea but I bet you Grabber Knows.

But I don't think you'll be able to get one for a 2010 until production is completed for this model year. On the certificate, it will list your car as "Number X out of Y" for the model year, and the total production run number probably won't be available until at least Spring 2010.

But I don't think you'll be able to get one for a 2010 until production is completed for this model year. On the certificate, it will list your car as "Number X out of Y" for the model year, and the total production run number probably won't be available until at least Spring 2010.

You mean # X out of 2,000? :happy feet: :hysterical:

Archived